Home > NEWS > Policy & regulation >
In order to strengthen the unified normative management and organization coordination for the exhibition work of the ministry of commerce, the principle of resource advantage should be fully utilized according to the scientific plan and key points, and the method is formulated.
Second, the ministry of commerce held the exhibition should be guided by the scientific outlook on development, integrate the advantage resources, perfect the management rules and operational mechanisms, strengthen the planning and coordination, promote international economic and trade exchanges and cooperation, expand commodity circulation and consumption, promoting the development of industry and local economy.
The exhibition refers to the expo, exhibition, trade fair, trade fair and procurement of the economic and technological trade and investment field held in China.
The term "ministry of commerce" in the present measures refers to the work of internal examination and approval, management and evaluation of the ministry of commerce in the name of the ministry of commerce.
4. The exhibition held by the ministry of commerce shall be in line with the business development plan and the key direction of the ministry of commerce.
Five, the ministry of commerce according to the concentration of resources, reasonable layout, harmonious development and the market-oriented principle, according to the exhibition to promote the national economy and the importance of the business work, implements classified administration for the exhibition.
Six, in addition to take the bid system of the exhibition, the ministry of commerce in the same province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the central government and the deputy provincial city held no more than one of the exhibition, the ministry of commerce have held the exhibition of the provinces and cities no longer new;
The approval of the new exhibition of the ministry of commerce will be tilted to the Midwest and the old industrial base in northeast China under the same conditions;
The new exhibition has no overlap with the existing exhibition of the ministry of commerce in the time and content arrangement.
The second part of the exhibition classification standards
7. Key development exhibitions refer to national exhibitions that have a major impact on the development of national economy and business work by the mofcom alone or as the first host.
The specific criteria are as follows:
(1) the national economic development has the important role and significance, and the implementation of major national strategies or the need to cooperate with the foreign trade multilateral work;
(2) it has a national, comprehensive or strong professional, with domestic exhibitors from more than half of the country (district, city), and the booth proportion reaches above 30%;
The main industry of the exhibition is more than 3, and the total number of professional audience is not less than 50% of the total audience.
The total number of professional visitors is not less than 90% of the total audience;
Not less than 30% of the total number of visitors in the foreign affairs exhibition;
(3) the exhibition area of the comprehensive exhibition shall not be less than 30,000m2;
The exhibition area of the professional exhibition shall not be less than 20000 square meters;
The proportion of special decoration booth area is not less than 40%.
(4) if the exhibition is held by the non-mofcom, it shall be held for more than three consecutive terms;
Eight, to participate in class exhibition is to promote the national economy and business development has important influence on national or regional exhibition, the exhibition in the field of foreign people's government at the provincial level, the relevant departments of the state council or other level above unit is given priority to, the ministry of commerce as joint sponsors;
Not fair to the people's governments at the provincial level in the field of foreign-related, the relevant departments of the state council, other vice-ministerial level above unit and national industry organizations or ngos, ministry of commerce as the organizer.
The specific criteria are as follows:
(1) important role and significance of national or regional economic development;
(2) in the overall plan of the exhibition, it shall be planned according to marketization and professional operation;
(3) domestic exhibitors from more than one third of the country (district, city), and the booth proportion of more than 20%;
The main industry of the exhibition is more than 3, and the total number of professional audience is not less than 40% of the total audience.
The total number of professional visitors is not less than 70% of the total audience.
Not less than 20% of the total number of visitors in the foreign affairs exhibition;
(4) the exhibition area of the exhibition shall not be less than 20,000 square meters;
The proportion of special decoration booth area is not less than 30%.
Nine, support the bootstrap class mainly refers to the main exhibition industry and has a positive role in regional economic development, the industrial development potential is bigger and local exhibition, the exhibition in the field of foreign people's government at the provincial level, the relevant departments of the state council or other level above unit is given priority to, the ministry of commerce as a sponsor or support units,
Not fair to the people's governments at the provincial level in the field of foreign-related, the relevant departments of the state council, other vice-ministerial level above unit and national industry organization or non-governmental organizations is given priority to, the ministry of commerce as organizing or support units.
The specific criteria are as follows:
(a) to expand consumption to promote economic growth, is conducive to economic restructuring and industrial upgrading and the significant influence in the industry growth, the main industry and regional economic development has a positive effect;
(2) no less than 40% of the total number of professional visitors and audiences of the exhibition will be held in foreign affairs, and no less than 1% of the total number of visitors to the overseas audience;
The exhibition area of the exhibition shall not be less than 10000 square meters;
The proportion of special decoration booth area is not less than 20%.
The third part approves and holds
Ten, except for a long time, organize exhibitions mature mode, affect large exhibition at home and abroad continue to use the original way, suitable for taking or two or more units applying for the bid to host the system having similar content focus on developing in the exhibition, can implement bidding system.
The applicant for the new exhibition shall submit an application to the ministry of commerce one year in advance.
The relevant industries in the host country are relatively developed and have a higher share of market share.
13 the applicants have successfully held exhibitions, international or national large-scale exhibition activities of experience, has the specialized agencies to organize and coordinate business activities, has required for business activities of advertising, for inviting businesses and exhibitors, reception service funds safeguard;
The venue is equipped with the ability of accommodation, security and transportation facilities.
14. Make full demonstration of the feasibility of the exhibition and solicit opinions from relevant departments of the state council and trade associations;
To solicit the views of relevant countries (regional) economic and trade authorities or trade associations in advance of exhibitions jointly organized by foreign institutions or international organizations.
15. Materials to be provided by the applicant for the exhibition:
Please hold a letter
(2) report on the feasibility study of the exhibition
(iii) general work plan of the exhibition
(4) exhibition plan for the exhibition
(5) emergency response plan for the exhibition
(6) intellectual property protection scheme for exhibits
(7) opinions of relevant departments of the state council and trade associations
(8) the exhibition jointly organized by an overseas institution or an international organization shall provide the opinions of the relevant country (region) foreign business (reference)
(ix) summary of the previous exhibition
(10) the last exhibition of the exhibition
If it is held for the first time, it will not provide the item (9) and (10).
16. After receiving the above materials, the ministry of commerce shall study and evaluate and determine the holding unit;
According to the classification standards, the exhibition shall be classified according to the classification criteria, and shall be led by the head of the department for approval according to the nature of the exhibition.
The ministry of commerce may give some support to the key development exhibitions in the Midwest and northeast old industrial base areas.
18. To participate in the exhibition of the host class, the ministry of commerce may withdraw from the event after three or five consecutive sessions.
If the mofcom continues to support, it may be organized, co-organized or supported by the business promotion agency of the ministry of commerce.
19th, for other local, commercial, and does not involve the exhibition business by the ministry of commerce, the ministry of commerce, in principle, no longer held as a unit, special circumstances need to include, by under centralized management unit in conjunction with related departments to study the department leaders for approval.
The ministry of commerce shall, in principle, not act as a unit for exhibitions organized jointly with foreign institutions or international organizations.
Part iv evaluation and supervision
Twenty, led by the organizer should be within a month at the end of the exhibition will be detailed summary report of the exhibition, including the exhibition scale, the number of exhibitors, the exhibition effect, main exhibitors and personnel reported to the department leaders, copy under centralized management unit.
In conjunction with the ministry of commerce to hold the evaluation standard for the exhibition, the unit shall submit the overall effect assessment opinions to the exhibition.
22. The management unit of the centralized management shall summarize the annual exhibitions of the ministry of commerce at the end of each year.
The department of disciplinary inspection shall be responsible for the supervision of the relevant situation of the exhibition.
24, exhibition safety work carry out the principle of territorial jurisdiction, the people's government jointly host the first responsible for safety work, division lead organizer of the exhibition and contact the personnel department is responsible for the exhibition organizers security department, the exhibition security implementation of specific guidance and supervision.
Part five leadership and attendance
In accordance with the principle of reciprocity of foreign affairs, the leaders of the department may be advised to assume the leadership of the organizing committee according to the principle of reciprocity of foreign affairs.
The party central committee and the state council shall be responsible for the activities of the exhibition.
Besides focusing on class exhibition, the exhibition department of other leadership in principle is not the position related positions, if indeed need, visual instance, a relevant position in charge of the department leadership, led by the organizers to present an opinion sign of staff, to manage
Approval of post office leader.
For key development exhibitions, the leaders of the ministry of commerce may attend relevant activities;
To participate in the exhibition, the leaders of the ministry of commerce will attend relevant events.
In addition, other exhibitions will not be attended in principle.
If the leader of the department is required to attend the meeting, the head of the office shall be submitted to the office of the organizer and the head of the department for approval.
Part six other
27. The bureaus of the ministry of commerce shall not hold or participate in exhibitions in the name of this bureau.
The ministry of commerce (including the chamber of commerce, association and society) shall not hold various exhibitions in the name of the ministry of commerce.
The measures shall come into force as of January 1, 2007.